SwimTIPS is a fantastic tool for teachers of swimming and water safety looking to continually develop and add to their “bag of tricks” and is going into its eighth year!
Feature contributors include Laurie Lawrence, Jan King and Barb Nolan. Overseas writers too! In total, our contributors cover 1000’s of hours of teaching
The regular information will still be there:
- Water safety skills,
- The strokes,
- The implementation of Developmental considerations, including class management, and
- Personal health and enhancement.
You can still:
- SAVE TIME looking for ideas
- Enhance your status by using tried and proven methods
- Provide more enjoyable lessons with plenty of variety
- Develop yourself personally and professionally
- Stay at the cutting edge
To view a sample of the SwimTIPS publication click here
To subscribe to this fantastic resource click here (link to where can subscribe & pay online)