For Swim School Managers, Coordinators and Owners
Discover industry ‘secrets’ effortlessly, conveniently and at a highly affordable rate.
You can’t get to all the seminars and conferences you would like to:
- time is limited?
- money or cash flow to get there is not always available?
- energy or inclination to change is down from time-to-time?
- staffing issues are stopping you from getting out and about more?
Yet you wish you could improve your Swim School just a little more. Well our ‘World first’ SwimWEBINARS are for you!
What is a webinar?
It’s Swim Australia’s newest innovation to help all Swim School owners, managers and coordinators all over Australia (in fact anywhere in the world) with a convenient, easy and affordable way to grow your business, management and leadership acumen from the comfort of your own home or office. Put simply; consider our up and coming monthly webinars as: Technology (Internet) + ‘Industry Related’ professional business ’live’ presentations + convenient delivery times = the most comfortable, accessible and flexible professional development content.
At only $47 (tax refundable dollars) for Management topics & $22 for Teaching Topics, just look at the topic’s you can look forward to.
How do you do webinars?
It’s easier than you think.
- Go to our website
- Click on our Webinar button
- Register for any of our up and coming presentation. You are then provided with a security password enabling you to log on & participate through your home or office computer. If you have a lap top you could be reclining in your lounge room. How cool is that?
Each webinar is similar to a power-point presentation (like at a Conference), with interactive capabilities with the host and other participants (like a live chat-room).
The ‘live’ presentations are interactive and will initially be hosted by Industry veteran of over 36 years Kerre Burley from Next Generation Aquatics. You have the opportunity to ask questions and network online with other participants. (Just like a real life seminar except without the additional expenses & lost time) All Monthly presentations are approximately one hour, which still gives you plenty of time with the family and other personal interests.
- I don’t have a computer? You can comfortably use phone access and still get the audio presentation.
- I don’t know much about the internet? Well you’re going to be pleasantly surprised on how easy it truly is. Just make sure you put the day and time in your diary. Then it’s just a matter of following the instructions and password we provide you in our emails.
- I am not happy? We are so convince you will ‘love our webinars & teleseminars” and the innovative concepts. We are offering a 100% guarantee if you’re not happy with the content of these powerful training events.
PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer Space is limited.
Another SwimAHEAD* event
*Swim Australia’s Professional Development and Lifelong Learning Division