Swim Australia is a trusted and credible national organisation whose charter is to teach all Australian children a life skill – swimming. In doing so, it shares a unique relationship with its audience – the children, their immediate carers and of course instructors. In addition, each registered swim school is a small business in its own right which provides an additional audience with which sponsors can connect.
With over 600 Registered Swim Schools across Australia it delivers learn to swim programs over an average 4-10 week programs per annum to children, 0-10 years of age. Over the 40 weeks of the year, Swim Australia has some 1.2 million children in learn to swim programs each week.
As part of the Australian Swim Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA), Swim Australia has the endorsement of many leading Australian swim personalities such as Hayley Lewis, Laurie Lawrence and Forbes Carlile MBE.
The following attributes can be made available to Partners of Swim Australia through a diverse range of tailored sponsorship marketing rights and benefits available to Partner organisations including:
- Association with a trusted national network of Learn to Swim operators who teach children a vital life skill – Swimming; • Alignment with a credible organisation whose teachers must be accredited;
- Imprimatur and credibility of the owner and operator being ASCTA – Australia Swim Coaches and Teachers Association
- Support of a unique Community based program – a non profit organisation charged with teaching young Australians how to swim
- Promotion of swimming safety around the home and pool
- Endorsement by the Federal Government and Swimming Australia
- The opportunity to connect via partnership with Swim Australia to a signicant number of Australian families every day of every year. Learn to Swim is not seasonal, and is not event reliant. The audience is directly impacted by Swim Australia through its network of registered swim schools and its extensive marketing communications.
A range of customised Partnership Opportunities are available for development according to your company’s brand and organisational needs.
For information regarding sponsorship, licensing or other commercial opportunities with Swim Australia please contact Sports Marketing and Management, Swim Australia’s exclusive sponsorship marketing representative, on 0299593466.